Are you looking for Temp Controlled Storage in Hudson, WI?
Call Eagle Storage today at 715 386-0707
Available – Temperature Controlled Storage Units in Hudson!
Various unit sizes ranging from 5x5's to 10x30's.
Is Temperature Controlled Storage Right for You? Some of your items are valuable, one of a kind or environmentally sensitive and would benefit from climate controlled storage. Climate Controlled storage units keep items in a constant environment (temperatures between 55℉ and 80℉). To ensure climate control, our storage units are enclosed and, therefore, resist dust, pests, humidity, and more threats to valuables.
Fire Monitoring System
Moving Carts Available
Top Benefits of Temperature Controlled Storage vs Standard Storage
- Cleanliness of temperature controlled areas with interior units, Less dust and dirt compared with basic standard storage.
- Assurance that valuable or sensitive items will be protected.
- Sort thru your storage unit in comfort as they are maintained at temperatures between 55-80 degrees.
- Cost to store items can be much less than the cost to replace those items.
- Protection from extreme temperatures swings (wood and metal can expand and contract which can lead to warping, splitting, and cracking.)
- Added privacy in the temperature controlled building than what is provided by standard drive up units.
- Prevent degradation of leather, fabric and cloths caused by exposure to excessive heat/cold/moisture.
- No need to worry about pest, corrosion, temperature damage if itmes remain in storage longer than planned.
- Assurance that sensitive items will be protected.
- Added protection from water exposure caused by rain, humidity, snow melt, as climate controlled storage units are enclosed.